Sunday, 16 July 2017

Mondays images.............


Hi my lovely peeps
How are this fine Monday morning?? Today i would like to share just 2 images both also available in colour.

'Hedgehogs bluebell fun' my bluebell mice is so popular peeps have been asking for a hedgehog one similar so.. here it is!!
Also now available in colour is 'Ellies Bakeday' another Elephant for you elephant fans out there!!!!!!!!!!!!


Unfortunately i only have these to show this week, life has been really busy and time is precious at the moment!! I am one of the sandwich generation with ageing parents who are in need of more and more help and 2 teenage kids still at home.........i need 4 of me!!!!!!!!!! 



Please find below some Christmas cards my fab DT have made for my challenge HERE. the prize this time is from the generous :



2 Digis of your choice!!

Please join in the fun and get an early start on those xmas Cards as the theme this fortnight is 'Christmas in July' don't scowl it will be here before we know it!!! ( scary thought!!)






Have a great week!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Mondays images.............


Hi my lovely peeps
How are this fine Monday morning?? Today i would like to share just 2 images both also available in colour.

'Hedgehogs bluebell fun' my bluebell mice is so popular peeps have been asking for a hedgehog one similar so.. here it is!!
Also now available in colour is 'Ellies Bakeday' another Elephant for you elephant fans out there!!!!!!!!!!!!


Unfortunately i only have these to show this week, life has been really busy and time is precious at the moment!! I am one of the sandwich generation with ageing parents who are in need of more and more help and 2 teenage kids still at home.........i need 4 of me!!!!!!!!!! 



Please find below some Christmas cards my fab DT have made for my challenge HERE. the prize this time is from the generous :



2 Digis of your choice!!

Please join in the fun and get an early start on those xmas Cards as the theme this fortnight is 'Christmas in July' don't scowl it will be here before we know it!!! ( scary thought!!)






Have a great week!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment